airwaterice

Airwaterice
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The H2O Guru's Quarterly Special

SPECIAL 25% DISCOUNT ON OUR 5 POUND BAG OF PREMIUM DI COLOR CHANGING RESIN

5_lb_bag_di_resin_1_2.jpg

NOW PRICED AT 25% OFF ... Only $29.95 instead of the normal $39.95 !!!

This is a five pound bag of PREMIUM MBD-30 nuclear grade mixed bed Color Changing DI resin. This is enough resin to refill FOUR 10 inch clear refillable cartridges.

We will (hopefully) never offer this special pricing again. We accidentally ordered and received a double order of our normal DI shipment ... so we are overstocked with fresh resin. Get your order in while supply last.

Remember that Reef Members also get a 10% Discount code 07150 ... So your price will be only $26.96 per 5 pound bag of premium DI resin!

Here is the link : www.theh2oguru.com/special-promotional-items.html

airwaterice

Airwaterice
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shelf life of DI resin

YES, DI resin does has a shelf life. DI resin uses its usefulness rather quickly if left exposed to environmental elements such as direct sunlight or air. While our DI resin has a color changing die - this is only a indicator of the useful life of the resin. The true test is of course testing the TDS of the water coming out of your DI cartridge...fresh resin will ALWAYS have a ZERO tds reading...We rate our resin to last approximately 3,000 ppm...(the manufacturer indicates 6,000)...here is the link to our label we put on our Di resin...

http://theh2oguru.com/special-promo...ion-resin-mixed-bed-color-changing-5-bag.html

FYI... Our DI resin contains Cation and Anion media that removes ALL positive and negatively charged substances, respectively. To get max life out of your DI try to keep it out of the elements in a cool dark place.

Hope this helps
Chris
theh2oguru

airwaterice

Airwaterice
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DI shelf life

Hi Chris I'm wondering if I should by 2 bags or would the 2nd bag go bad I change my resin every 4-6 months but was thinking about adding a 2nd resin is there any benifit to a 2 nd resin ?

Matt...although I would love to sell you more DI...If I were you I would wait on the second bag In your case. It's just too hard to keep out of the elements for 2 years...but it is possible if stored in a cool dark place...No benifit from 2nd DI on a unit....All good resin gets zero TDS...expiring Di has a tds reading of > zero. ..

Last edited:

airwaterice

Airwaterice
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry guys..we don't make any money on shipping...95% of the time shipping for 5 lbs is less than $15...sometimes as low as $8, and as Pseudo points out... it could be $18.25...We are always here for you guys...call the office and we might be able to work with you...772-461-0256 or email [email protected] Thanks!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: