h2o

Wanna be clown fish pimp
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Word I shop 8 ave stores every week the place on 49st since the original owners sold the biz the price on fish went up and they dont get any nice coral
Place on 8ave between 54-55str next to Chase bank is great nice coral price and selection
And I did not see one aptasia in the display went there last night went home with a rare tiger sponge :)
This month this store is nr 1 in NYC
Then 8 ave 65 st is coming around long time they didn't have much but recently they started getting nice corals in and everything looks happy that's it for Brooklyn
I guess u guys never been to CT go there see how much fish cost there everything is double the price or more so I don't see a reason why people complain Brooklyn got the best prices around

richiero

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Diamonds of The Reef

(718) 934-0300
2201 Avenue X, Brooklyn, NY 11235
Brian owns the place he is in the vendor section on this site.... i stopped by his store last week and his place is really looking good, he is not fully open yet he is still finishing up some odds and ends but he did have some nice fish and coral instock none the less.. i just finished cycling my tank when i went so i just bought 2 damsels to test my tank out and they are doing great.... DOTR also qt their fish before they go into their display tanks... he also carries a dry goods and equipment and he prices are good also... check him out he is usually there at night bet 6-8.....

Paolissimo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
(718) 934-0300
2201 Avenue X, Brooklyn, NY 11235
Brian owns the place he is in the vendor section on this site.... i stopped by his store last week and his place is really looking good, he is not fully open yet he is still finishing up some odds and ends but he did have some nice fish and coral instock none the less.. i just finished cycling my tank when i went so i just bought 2 damsels to test my tank out and they are doing great.... DOTR also qt their fish before they go into their display tanks... he also carries a dry goods and equipment and he prices are good also... check him out he is usually there at night bet 6-8.....
Is this an actual store or do you make an appointment?

richiero

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it is an actual store...

it is an actual store... his set up is really nice he will be opening up to the public very shortly try shooting him a pm here on mr and he should get back to you he did with me , he sent me his cell and the times he is there during his preparation to get his store fully open.. and you can also give Brian a list of stuff that you want and he could most likely get i t....

skene

Winter. Time for Flakes..
Rating - 100%
240   0   0
teaser pic.

Attachments

• IMAG0778[1].jpg
    IMAG0778[1].jpg
    36 KB · Views: 210

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: