iconoclast

Tired Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Rocks,

did you find any shops in brooklyn? Personally i know of no retail shops that are *must see*.... none that ive seen that compare to new world aquarium as far as selection. there is a little place on ave u around E 18th, in the little chinatown

Mak

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
There were one just open not too long ago, is on 18th Ave. between 71st & 72nd St. And the other one is on 86th St. Near 18th Ave. Near the parking Lots, across from the Chinese Buffet..

2slo4me

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
some nice shops ive encountered in BK.

1000islands. on utica and av j

as well as a new shop that just opened on coney island av and ave z

and on 65st and 5av theres a nice lil shop next to the getty gas station prices are great but only one employee knows his **** ask for vic.

have fun .......

BKLYN REEF

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
I just found one at 4818 8 th avenue. # 718-438-3189, its a small mom and pop shop but they had a good coral selection.. Its called King Fish Aquarium. Just an FYI 65 th street and 7 th is not worth the trip..

KEVIN MTI

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the store is on cropsey ave and bay 20 th street in brooklyn the old MARINE TROPICAL IMPORTS they have been in the business for 48 years ,eddie mti is the oringinal owner he will be working there a few days a week we will have 60 saltwater tanks going with fish and corals ,we will need 6 more weeks to open , they supplied all the stores that were mentioned ,and the new york aquarium ,

Last edited:

Lenny718

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
We will be announcing the grand opening soon, 20% our original prices for MR members and like I said MR members are free to swap frags at our store ANYTIME but Monday nights will be the official frag swap night.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: