BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
My little chalice yard. Lol how many chalices do you guys have?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByReefs1345218482.637476.jpg
    ImageUploadedByReefs1345218482.637476.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 338
  • ImageUploadedByReefs1345218495.019408.jpg
    ImageUploadedByReefs1345218495.019408.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 340

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
Wow those are sick! I just started and have a 2 eye mummy eye that I love. What is the one that's blue with orange eyes? I'd LOVE a frag if you ever frag it

the blue with the orange eyes on the left? its a typical miami hurricane. Its a little small to frag now but im sure i will at one point. The blue with pink eyes im thinking about fragging off a few pieces.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
you want mine? haha isn't one of your chalices the size of a dinner plate? lets see a pic of that one.

Yes, please.. Would love to see it.;)

Nice collection you have going on BaaMNYC!!! I only have 7 Original Mummy Eye from FaviaFreak, Bubble Gum from Jerl, Miami Hurricane from LongIslandAndy, Red with green eyes from PW, Redish/greenish not sure where from. 6 small frags, 1 a little bigger then a saucer(The red with green eyes from PW). Lost 3 to the crash:banghead:, and 3 are recovering (Bubble Gum, Mummy Eye, and a red one that I got from Coral Theory:cheers:). Thank God they are recovering nicely I would be totally devastated had they not.

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
Yes, please.. Would love to see it.;)

Nice collection you have going on BaaMNYC!!! I only have 7 Original Mummy Eye from FaviaFreak, Bubble Gum from Jerl, Miami Hurricane from LongIslandAndy, Red with green eyes from PW, Redish/greenish not sure where from. 6 small frags, 1 a little bigger then a saucer(The red with green eyes from PW). Lost 3 to the crash:banghead:, and 3 are recovering (Bubble Gum, Mummy Eye, and a red one that I got from Coral Theory:cheers:). Thank God they are recovering nicely I would be totally devastated had they not.

damn crashes suck. How did your tank crash? glad to hear your pieces are recovering.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
damn crashes suck. How did your tank crash? glad to hear your pieces are recovering.
PH probe had gone bad giving me low PH readings. I didn't realize it was the probe, and tried to raise the PH. First with Kalk, then baking soda forgetting that it would also raise the alkalinity. Alkalinity raised way above what the Salifert could read. Lost all of my SPS, some LPS including my beautiful Pink Tip Elegance that I had for 5 years, lots of zoa.
But hey, stuff happens, and we move forward.;)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: