Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0

As some of you may know already, we have been working very hard for the past couple of months preparing for an online division of our store called Unique Corals. We are extremely excited to report that the site officially went online today! The Manhattan Reefs community has always supported us generously. In celebration of our launch & also as a thank you to MR, we believe that this is our chance to offer a little something back to you guys in return. :D

The following chalices have been cooking under our system for the past couple of weeks, colors drastically improving more and more as days go by. For the next couple of weeks, including @ the swap event, we'll be offering an introductory sale of 20% off of the reg. price that they will retail online for. Out of respect to our fellow vendors, we have decided to leave the prices out of this thread. Please feel free to PM or call with any questions. I hope you enjoy the pics! You guys are the first to see these pics and we are all excited to be sharing them! :)

Don't miss out on these! Limited quantities available. Must prepay with paypal in order to reserve or drop off at the swap. Please inquire about quantity discounts. Enough babble, here are the pics!

A1. Biofreeze Snowmelon
Biofreeze1.jpg

Biofreeze.jpg

Biofreeze2.jpg

A5. Darth Sidious
A5_Darth_Sidious_100.jpg

A10. SoHo Watermelon
SoHo_Watermelon.jpg

SoHo_Watermelon2.jpg

A7. Bleeding Sun
_DSC0852.jpg

_DSC0855.jpg

A11. Dusky Jewel Alien Eye
DJAE.jpg

DJAE1.jpg

A13. Cosmic Debris
cosmic_debry1.jpg

cosmic_debry2.jpg

cosmic_debry.jpg

A14. Sinestro Chalice
A14_Sinestro_Chalice.jpg

A16. Space Invader Chalice
Space_Invader.jpg

Space_Invader1.jpg

A18. Doppleganger Watermelon
DG2.jpg

Doppleganger_Watermelon.jpg

A20. Dark Star Chalice
Dark_Star1.jpg

Dark_Star.jpg

Dark_Star2.jpg

A23. Liquid Lava Chalice
Liquid_Lava.jpg

A25. Magma Chalice
Magma_Chalice.jpg

A26. Green Lantern Chalice
A26_UCUltimateGreenChalice_150.jpg

Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
B1. Snowflake Alien Eye
Snowflake_Alien_eye.jpg

B2. PPE Chalice
_DSC0826.jpg

_DSC0825.jpg

B4. Mindbender Alien Eye
_DSC0843.jpg

_DSC0840.jpg

_DSC0839.jpg

B8. Knickerbocker Chalice
Knickerbocker_Chalice.jpg

B7. Rising Sun Chalice
Rising_Sun.jpg

B10. Batman Watermelon
_DSC0792.jpg

Batman_chalice.jpg

B10.5 Purple Passion Watermelon
_DSC0797.jpg

PurplePassion_Watermelon.jpg

B12. Rhino Watermelon
_DSC0815.jpg

B13. Electric Frankenstein
Electric_Frankenstein.jpg

Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
Oh, and UC Banana Sherbet Chalice too. :D
C2.jpg

Thank you again for those who came out to the store to pick these babies up. It was great meeting new MR members. :) We sold out within a day and more frags were made. We were releasing them at cost price as an introductory sale. These 2nd batch of frags, we're asking $50 each. Still nice sized frags and they will be healed and ready to go by the swap! If those who PMed me previously are still interested, please shoot me another PM and I'll start compiling a list.

Marteen

Meow?
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Congratulations on the site launch! Awesome chalices as well!

One question, what do chalices look like when they grow up? Do they plate? Do they stay in that dinner plate formation? I don't think I've ever seen a fully mature chalice, just curious.

Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
They are beauts, aren't they? :D

BL007 and Dace, PM sent.

Marteen: Thank you! Chalices tend to grow out in a round formation when placed on the sandbed or a flatsurface but depending on where they are mounted, their growth will take shape of the surface they are growing on. HTH,

For those wanting to purchase off the website, we'll be releasing a 20% coupon soon. Please stay tuned...or just take 20% off website price and shoot me a PM to arrange paypal payment. :)

Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
LOL Sry, I'm sure we could work something out for a frag. Feel free to shoot me a PM. :D

Couple more banana sherbet frags left, ORA section of the website also updated.

For every $250 you spend, we'll be including a sweet freebie as well! :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: