E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
I have lemon peel and adult majestic angel in my 125g. I want emperor and flame angel in there... would they get along? I also have tangs, clowns, foxface and a puffer.

In as humble a way as possible... your tank is overstocked as it is, especially as your fish grow to adult size.

An emperor needs at least 2-3x your tank size to live a happy and healthy life.

A flame angel would be very risky (not considering bioload) b/c smaller angels tend to fight with each other in smallish spaces.

pyekhine

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
yea.. it is kind of crowded. i see people keep all these large angels and want to try it out. I'm getting rid of some fish like puffer and foxface to make some room for an Emperor. thinking about getting a juvi emperor and let it grow. ofcourse, after getting rid of some fish.

pyekhine

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have 2 hippo, 1 powder brown, 1 purple tang, 2 banner fish, 1 foxface, 1 puffer, 1 lemon peel angel, 1 majestic angel (adult), 1 maroon clown, 3 regular clown and a fire fish. I thinking about getting rid of the puffer, foxface and one of the hippo to make some room.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
I got a flame angel on Sunday, and it is still hiding. I know it's alife since I caught a peek at it through the rocks. I see no other fish troubling it.

My question is: How long will it continue to hide?

stbarnabas

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
i just started my fowlr back in march but everytime i added fish to my tank my fish ended up getting ick this is my third attemp now . i lost couple of emperor now can someone help me pls . thank you

tttony

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
My new king

4 inch with full adult color, living with lions and eating pellets already

Attachments

• king angel 005.jpg
    king angel 005.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 362
  • king angel 007.jpg
    king angel 007.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 361

flameangel

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some of my angels in a 180g fowlr
since 2007 1 of 3

IMG_5726.jpg

lemonpeel--larger one from 2008 and the smaller one from last year
DSC_6913.jpg

blueline--larger one from 4/09 and the smaller one from 10/09
DSC_6456.jpg

meredithi pair taken back in '09. the larger one from 3/08 and the smaller one from 8/08
IMG_6098.jpg

personifer--larger one from 12/10 and the smaller one from 1/11
DSC_7410.jpg

Last edited:

flameangel

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's my new Christmas Island juv emperor angel. Received this morning and eating flakes & pellets in the afternoon and eating frozen at night.

In QT
DSC_9260.jpg

DSC_9259.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: