0   0   0
how much?

Marinecenter.com sells them for $3,499
6DFE266DDABD4D8D938F5E44DAF5789B.jpg

petsparadise

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I were to get them it would be an even 3,000 but they would have to make the flight from where they are to me and ontop of that be in my tanks for a good 2 weeks eating before I sell them. If they didn't make a flight or it was too cold or something think about the loss. I'd be too scared unless my supplier promised I'd get 100% refund if it didn't make it when it got to me.

mr_X

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a 3 thousand dollar fish? does it hop out of the tank, and go get the paper for me? does it recite poetry? you guys are loony! 8O

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does it get prettier? I don't see the draw except for the bragging/jones' factor.

petsparadise

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah thats all it is, just like an exotic car its just bragging rights.

Now my exotic car of the fish world, or reasonable exotic car is a black tang that would be as high as I would go.

Unarce

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to have a gem tang someday. I'd have to have a killer year at work, though, before my wife would allow such a transaction. :? :lol:

Pavaphon

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my friend Gem tang.
It cost alot cheaper here than your side!

Attachments

• chau-023.jpg
    chau-023.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 2,083
  • chau-061.jpg
    chau-061.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 2,083

Unarce

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pavaphon":jqnbjw9s said:
This is my friend Gem tang.
It cost alot cheaper here than your side!

Beautiful specimen, Pavaphon! Yes, they're quite expensive here. They retail for $1500 in SoCal, which is probably the cheapest you'll ever see it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: