selkoner

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.4%
114   3   0
**********Willing to trade anything i have for sale for the following:
season greetings, green monti caps or any moti cap besides red or orange or Reef safe star fish Or Platinum clown fish Or zoa I don't have ....for anything I'm selling Lmk what u have the worst I can say is no ... Look at my feed back I'm a great person to deal with ...***********

Ok I just counted all the frags I have to deliver to the swap and mail out ..... This is what I have left ....

I have 4 more frags of dragon breath $15
ave3avuj.jpg

4 more of green nepthea $25
u2etajeg.jpg

One of yellow/ red regoria ( I know my spelling sucks) $25
e6udahe7.jpg

I also have this algae $10 per portion
gypehymy.jpg

Brand new never used fluval E200 heater this is the best heater you can get it has a LCD it show the actual water temperature and has high and low temp alert .... And easy to raise and lower temp this is good up to 65 GL $50
ava3a8uq.jpg

I have a eshopps skimmer Psk200 I'm selling it for a friend of mine as you can see its works really good but it was to big for his sump ... It's 3 mo old .. Please note the skimmer pump needs a new propeller witch is $12 (SoCal ) ... He is asking $90 ( hes taken best offers !!!) he paid $340 and he has recite
(Willing to trade for caps or platinum clown) or best offer !!
unemuhar.jpg
unepa3ez.jpg

bulkreefsupply.com high purity calcium chloride only one cup was used !! $20
e9enunum.jpg

tech cb part A&B both are one gl jugs a quarter was used on both $25
ezuzy5yj.jpg

Also I have a aqua clear 70 hang on fliter used for less then 2mo $30
7uge8egy.jpg
4y4uza7y.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: