James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Ok reefers, date is set. holiday party will be on Wednesday, December 17th at at Play on Queens Blvd. (http://www.play-ny.com/) 7pm-10pm. I know more people voted for the day before but it couldn't happen. ( I preferred that day too but it will be a good time regardless):bunny:

Please note the time change. Most people weren't going to make it at 6 anyway but there was a scheduling issue at Play and we needed to push the start to 7. PM me if there is any issue. :)

Last edited:

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
It is completely free to members as a thank you for your support in the NYC reefing community. Booze is not included (available for purchase of course) but there will be food and all the games included.

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Ok, a lot of people have messaged me saying they are coming but not much trading action here. None the matter. I'll see you guys tonight at PLay! I will be stationed by the bowling alley. Just ask the hostess where the Manhattan Reefs group is.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: