Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Hey, that was a secret! How is the family?
We are great thank god!! Getting back into the hobby building things little by little from scratch down to the light fixture
image.jpg

gobywon

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Yo. Have had a saltwater tank longer than 10yrs. Had my first saltwater fish over 50yrs ago. It's
still cool stuff. I just visited the new Salgado Aquatics store at 842 Franklin ave in Thornwood NY, that opened a week ago. They have some nice stuff and lots of frags and larger lps pieces and fish. It's not easy to keep these places open. They are on this web site. Stop by and show some support if you are anywhere near their Westchester location. They are friendly, nice folks.

ReefnQueens

Tonga Wanga
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Been on here since 08 but took a long leave of absence, one thing I will say is that without this site I wouldn’t have enjoyed this hobby as much as I did, even now years later coming back into the hobby , this site is my lifeline once again.... without the help from people and old/new threads my tank would look like doo doooooo! Lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: