Blazej01

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
It is small polyp green stuff. I have it all over my rocks. I was trying to find it on the Internet, but could not. Thanks
031A7EE7-FE26-4D9E-9F53-993817126939.jpeg

Last edited:

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Looks like colonial hydroids....

seldin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
To me looks like aptasia. Very hard to get rid of. I know there are fish like some tangs that eat this stuff.

Copper butterfly fish. Problem is after done with ur tank you still need to feed them.

Also, beghia nudi. You have too many to kill them individually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blazej01

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
No it is not aiptasia I have couple of them. It looks like aiptasia but a lot smaller and they don’t grow big only about 1/8”, and they are green like grass. They are all over my rocks and starting to appear on corals.

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Throw the rock in the garage. No way to get rid of them that I'm aware of except for maybe putting super glue on each stem when they go in like with vermatids.

Problem with these like vermatids is you will likely never get all of them so basically you need to get coral to fill your rocks before the hydroids take over.

I actually had a colony of them recently that an encrusting Monti grew over and I assume/hope they have died by now under the Monti but who knows.

B.BASH

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Looks like colonial hydroids....

+1
replace you’re rock there’s no way to get rid of them

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: