PetsWarehouse

Experienced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Happy New Year to everyone on Manhattan Reef,

I want to update you on what's going on with PetsWarehouse. Beginning this past June, we started setting up our newest location in Lindenhurst. Everything was going as planned to relocate Copiague. Then mid December, my lovely land lord decided to change our arrangement. For us to stay, I would have had to pay an exorbitant amount of rent that was unaffordable. That being said, I had no choice but to have my family and employees work through the Christmas and New Year holidays to move to our new location. We moved all fish, coral and live plants to the Carle Place and Patchogue stores. Our Lindenhurst store opened New Years day with dog food, cat food, supplies and aquarium supplies as well. Also the RO water is now available.

The good news is, we are in a beautiful new store and have brand new tanks and we are currently in the process of building our new fish systems. I plan on being done in 3-4 weeks. In the meantime, please visit our Carle Place store, Patchogue store and Setauket store for all your livestock needs. I would also like to add that the Carle Place and Patchogue stores will be significantly increasing their coral stock this week. As many of you may already know we have 6 locations on Long Island but we are now proud to present that we will be opening our 7th brand new location in Shirley NY in about two months time.

In closing, I would like to say that my family, employees and I truly value the support and business that we get from the Manhattan Reef community and we look forward to a bright New Year together. Sorry I did not inform everyone of this change sooner and for any inconveniences that I may have caused, I was dealing with the shock of the situation myself and temporarily forgot to inform everyone on Manhattan Reef.

Thank You for your support,
Bob Novak
PetsWarehouse Lindenhurst
61 E Sunrise Hwy
Lindenhurst, NY 11757

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: