A

Anonymous

Has anyone order from these guys? I talked with one of them and they seem aweful secrative. really strange. I'm not sure if I should order from them

A

Anonymous

Hey Bristol,

I have ordered from Noel, he is a very nice guy. Yes he is very secretive about his operation but those few who know about his operation say it is the most productive captive growing system there is right now. I can say that I was happy with the frags I got. They arekinda small and expensive but worth the money for 100% captive grown SPS. Also, the packaging was incredible, lots of care involved there. I wish you good luck with your future orders.

LATER!

------------------
Sean Bradley
Photographer : Still Reefs Photographic Productions

[This message has been edited by Still Reefs (edited 05 February 2000).]

A

Anonymous

I have ordered from them and like in the other posts, Noel was extremely helpful and spent a good deal of time with me on the phone. The frags look great and are very healthy. The only down side is that he had a 5 coral minimum order which adds up quickly with the prices he charges.

A

Anonymous

I ordered from Noel and he was very helpful. The frags were kinda small, but very very high quality. I would not hesitate to order from him again.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: