64Ivy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...at least until last August anyway. I'm working on the last four months as we speak but since I was already a whole YEAR behind, I thought it best if I just put up what I had and play catch-up from here. Not suprisingly, it's a pretty massive update with over 200 new pictures and, based on your suggestions, many new and better navagational changes. There are also bound to be some typos, glitches, and other errors so please bring them to my attention as you find them. As always, your imput is both solicited and appreciated.

http://www.moyesreef.com

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
excellent site and system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course I particulary like this quite because it is so true.

Oh sure, the macroalgae began taking off after awhile and watching the 'pods, worms, and shrimp multiply was absolutely fascinating, but the nitrates didn't budge. For
months. Then one day miraculously, they dropped to practically nothing. I had to do the test several times to make sure it wasn't me. This took exactly half a year

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
>...Of course I particulary like this quite because it is so true.

So you are one of those people who lost 50 lb overnight after taking a miracle pill for months? ;)

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
beaslbob":wmir2d7s said:
excellent site and system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course I particulary like this quite because it is so true.

Oh sure, the macroalgae began taking off after awhile and watching the 'pods, worms, and shrimp multiply was absolutely fascinating, but the nitrates didn't budge. For
months. Then one day miraculously, they dropped to practically nothing. I had to do the test several times to make sure it wasn't me. This took exactly half a year

yeah... too bad he also skims. :lol:

Tank water is skimmed 24/7 by an MTC Power Pro IV which is driven by an Iwaki 70RLT.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, that tank is beautiful!!! The site is great too!

:thumbs up:

Love the flame hawkfish...one of my all time favs!!!

64Ivy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fishfanatic2":2jazp0nl said:
Wow! Amazing.

Hey, your in Greenwich, you must know of House of Fins? Is that where you got most of your stuff?

If I'm shopping locally, it's either House Of Fins in Greenwich, or Reef And Fin in Stamford. I purchase approximately 50% of my livestock and virtually all of my drygoods through online vendors though.

Mihai

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a super-cool tank! The site is great? Did you do it yourself? It looks like the hand of a pro... do you design websites for a living?

M.

spsmike

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MAN YOU DID A GREAT JOB!!! Your descriptions are pretty funny too.....The only complaint is that the full view pics of the tank are not larger.

64Ivy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mihai":1lio8xcs said:
That's a super-cool tank! The site is great? Did you do it yourself? It looks like the hand of a pro... do you design websites for a living?

M.

No, but Marc Jaffe, the guy who designed it, is a pro and does do them for a living. I just write it, take the pictures, and continually ask him why everything takes so long. :)

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tre cool Mr. Moye. Now when do we get some more good TV shows on the air? :D ;)

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Click on "Me" on his website. Stonehaven used to write/produce for some of the best TV shows in the 80s and 90s.

64Ivy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Matt_Wandell":2queemht said:
Tre cool Mr. Moye. Now when do we get some more good TV shows on the air? :D ;)

What?! You mean "My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss", "Wife Swappers" and the anxiously awaited "Who's Your Daddy?" aren't doing it for you? Well, I'm afraid you'll have to do what I do; just hit Nick At Night and hope you fall asleep before "Full House". :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: