Preerecord

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I had a situation where I made an agreement with someone to buy a fish. We agreed that I would purchase. I reached out to the person telling him the update as to when I can pick up and he goes and say sorry it’s sold....
That’s no respect to the person buying because at least I gave him a heads up of the status as a sign of respect.....Just real disrespectful, SMH. My record is great on here. People can tell u how I operate. Guess the honor system doesn’t apply to some. But I get it. It’s business.

mk4fan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I’m sure you are talking about me. You reached out to me at 11am for my purple tang and I didn’t hear back from you until 5 hours later telling me you can’t make it.

It is first come first serve. Good thing I sold it locally instead of waiting for you. Since you would not have bought it.

smh

Preerecord

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Alright sir....if I wanted to blow u Up. I would have. So if your but hurt like I was then so be it. I made it a topic and thats it. It’s business like I said. I gave u my number too so We can communicate. What u think, people check MR all day and don’t have things to do??? I reached out and ur full of it and that’s it. That’s why MR has a rating on here and u can check out people’s profile. And it’s not just YOU, this goes on a lot so I made it a freaking topic. U sold it be happy. Keep it moving sir!
Smh

xanderax1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
True too many that dont value honor system . Had similar thing happen. Seller moving and selling items. Once terms are agreed I drove out a considerable distance to inspect the items and show my sincerity. Seller later wanted to change terms, delay the transaction for a much later date and demanding an advance. PayPal, venmo and the like are just another way to increase your risk and have a terrible day. In a world of identity theft and scammers Cash and Carry is best !

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Paypal and pay the 3% for security. Dont do friends or family unless carrying out right then and there.

I only do it if I have dealt with the person before and price isnt too bad.

Better safe than sorry.

I know I have flaked but in 90+% of the cases I let them know I no longer want the item.

Especially big ticket items, you want to double-check everything. So if I say forget it, probably found negative reviews and a similar item that may be in price range that is a better product.

Shii happens.

However, as a seller, I do like putting first come, first serve and not holding unless paypal if it's a decent priced item.

I have flaked on very few circumstances but not anywhere near the amount when I sell items.

Makes it loud and clear.

ravi197699

Thruster
Vendor
Rating - 100%
151   0   0
It hurts when someone is fair and other party is not, I made deal with someone to buy few sps frags and I was suggested to wait for the frags to heal, after couple of days I got reached out to seller and other party mentioned that he sold the frags because someone offered more money for the frag but he as other frag I made deal and ready for pick up, I said keep it and sell it for more money, it was very upsetting...

Preerecord

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
It hurts when someone is fair and other party is not, I made deal with someone to buy few sps frags and I was suggested to wait for the frags to heal, after couple of days I got reached out to seller and other party mentioned that he sold the frags because someone offered more money for the frag but he as other frag I made deal and ready for pick up, I said keep it and sell it for more money, it was very upsetting...

That’s how I felt. But I didn’t broadcast him. I kept it civil. I was upset and made a post. Because it happens a lot. So he felt personal about it. At the end of the day I got what I wanted and so did he. I don’t know him and he doesn’t know me. I never did business with him before so it’s what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ducati335i

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
178   0   1
Unfortunately this happens a lot.. i don’t think it’s w an Ill intent... it’s part of it fellas.. but everyone please try to
Be better at communicating...
if someone doesn’t want something just message the seller and that’s it..
I even was giving things away, people saw they were coming.. never showed had to message the and then they respond oh it’s too far or nah

most of us are ok, but too many have “idgaf” attitude..
That’s just the world and parenting.. will never change

Preerecord

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Unfortunately this happens a lot.. i don’t think it’s w an Ill intent... it’s part of it fellas.. but everyone please try to
Be better at communicating...
if someone doesn’t want something just message the seller and that’s it..
I even was giving things away, people saw they were coming.. never showed had to message the and then they respond oh it’s too far or nah

most of us are ok, but too many have “idgaf” attitude..
That’s just the world and parenting.. will never change
Yes. There’s no drama. I just pointed it out because we all go thru things like this on forums as such...To make it personal I could’ve reacted the same way. But didn’t. We’re all good. Covid got people bugging and families are taking losses. This is too trivial to really entertain. I made a topic to raise awareness and communication as u said is very key. And if someone doesn’t communicate then there goes the simple nonsense that happened...It’s life. We just keep it moving. That’s all. Overall I bet he’s happy as I am. ?

nvladik

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
PayPal with 3% is no deposit, sorry. PayPal Friends and Family is the only true form of a deposit. Any buyer with a protection can change their mind and submit a paypal claim since they didn't receive anything.

As a buyer, you are placing a deposit to secure an item. If you decide to walk away, that money is gone.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: