Viperleader

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a long running 120 gallon reef aquarium that I need to pass on to someone else. I advertised it on Offer Up for $500, but not even a single question or offer. I need to get it gone and soon, painters and flooring people will be here in 2 weeks. At this point I don't even care if I get any money for it, I really just want the biome to survive.

Any Ideas? Are people just not interested in reef aquariums anymore?

Thanks,
-Matt

Adriana Graaf

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could try advertising the aquarium on other platforms such as Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, or local classified websites. You can also reach out to your local aquarium clubs or pet stores to see if they have any interested buyers. Additionally, you could offer it for free to someone who is interested in taking care of it, but make sure they have the proper setup and knowledge to keep the aquarium thriving. It is possible that people are just not interested in reef aquariums at the moment, but it may be worth reaching a wider audience to find someone who is.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: