Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
GROUPBUY IS CLOSED

The Reefcleaners.org group buy was approved!!!

2 Pick Up Locations

James
Brooklyn (Bay Ridge) - 11209 on 3/13 from 4:00pm - 9:30pm

tonyscoots84
New Jersey (howell) - 07731 from 5:30pm - 9:00pm

Please note orders must be picked up the day and the select times posted. We will not be able to hold your orders or arrange for a later pickup or date.

Your order @ reefcleaners.org

GB Starts: February 27th
GB Ends: March 11th BEFORE 5 PM
Est. Ship Date: Tuesday March 12th
Est. Arrival Date: Wednesday March 13th (will confirm est. with John pending any delays with postal system)

How to participate:
-Go to reefcleaners.org
-Order stuff
-Choose GROUP BUY SHIPPING OPTION
*-Leave a note: MANHATTAN REEFS GROUP BUY - TONYSCOOTS84
-Pick up march 13th - I will pm all members involved closer to the date w/the address and cell.

Advantage of GroupBuy:
The advantage would be free shipping for ALL ITEMS. Even the ones with Asterisks. That's a whopping $28 in saving for overnight shipping for YOU

To get that option we need to order $400.00 worth of stuff for NY and NJ total. this is a one time deal reefcleaners are extending to us.

Everyone pays for their individual order. If shipping does not exceed the minimum then shipping will be divided between each order in that state.

Any questions/comments/concerns?

Once you complete your order, please post here.
I will keep a running list and pm the address and cell number to you after the close of the GB and you have confirmed your order. You may also want to let me know your real name in a pm at that time in case john from reefcleaners puts that name on the order instead of your SN.

Orders Placed (will update when you post on this thread with the amount of your order)

(New Jersey)
Tonyscoots84 - $57.45

(New York)
Smoq - $27.00
Krazime - $19.95

GROUPBUY IS CLOSED

Last edited:
Rating - 94.6%
105   6   0
is anyone in Manhattan interested? If so could we make that a drop point/pick up as well? I would volunteer to be a pick up location to Manhattan, Bronx, and north west Queens if it helps boost sale goal to eliminate shipping. Im home days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: