Status
Not open for further replies.

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
another day. same stuff.
No boxes. Seems they have lost it. They are confused.

John is aware.

Some of the critters are surely still alive...depending on when they find the boxes.

I'm waiting for John to make a deliberation on any other details.

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Hey Folks in the GB, I spoke with John last night and he will be beginning to refund folks for their orders.

Please remember, that the entire fault of this is all USPS. They lost the boxes.
How you lose 2 LARGE boxes with orange/red stickers, I don't know.
They managed to.

The boxes still haven't been delivered or updated on their tracking system since the 17th.

Thanks guys.

JARRETT SHARK

Addicted to coral
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Hey Folks in the GB, I spoke with John last night and he will be beginning to refund folks for their orders.

Please remember, that the entire fault of this is all USPS. They lost the boxes.
How you lose 2 LARGE boxes with orange/red stickers, I don't know.
They managed to.

The boxes still haven't been delivered or updated on their tracking system since the 17th.

Thanks guys.

wow that UPS sucks!!!
hope they try fedex:fishhit::fishhit:

jcs11236

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Not ups. Usps! Post office!!
They are so unreliable.
Hey Will,
So John is not going to resend order?
And if he is not, do we need to contact John individually for refund or he is doing it automatically. I used PayPal so not sure how refund works.

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I don't believe he will resend the order.
He said that he was going to refund our accounts. You shouldn't need to send him an email/etc.
He said it should appear in our accts. in 3 days.

Paypal refund is easy. It'll refund to your paypal acct.
When you log into paypal you will see that you have money in it.
The only way to get it out of the paypal acct is to:
use it via ebay or any store that takes paypal
transfer it from your paypal acct to your regular bank acct.
if you use paypal alot you can get a paypal debit card and treat it like a regular debit acct.

I use ebay a lot and so I have a paypal card and get cash back, etc. It's pretty cool.

reefer4eva

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
282   0   0
I know a lot of people are disappointed with the events that had taken place (including myself)and we all know who is to blame!I just want to point out to whomever reads this not to be discouraged by ordering from reefcleaners.org as John has never ever disappointed me in the past as he is extremely generous.weather or not there will be another group buy I personally will always stand by John from reef cleaners and will continue to order from them .

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Hey Guys,
I am not sure if I can do another GB.

I chose that day because I was just chilling at home on vacation. So, I could easily, unbox and float the bags or keep them general room temperature as soon as they arrived.
However, I am back to work and won't have another M-Th day off for a while.

If I shipped it to my job in East New York, the package would be held in the office for me, I could check it in the box, but cannot float anything and will not get home until 5:15 the earliest.

While, that wont actually risk or harm anything, I want to be 100% transparent.

I don't mind doing another one, but:
-The boxes would come in (hopefully) by 12pm on the delivery day
-I can look in the box but no floating
-You would be able to pick up from my home until 5:15pm ish

Anyway, I still need a CUC too!!!

jcs11236

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
I need a CUC ASAP as well. New tank has been running for a month and I have some diatoms all over new rocks. Might need to just buy a few snails and hermits locally and see if another GB gets formed.
As of this morning I have not received any refund into my PayPal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: