Needed for me

03236ea2073b194b403d5a32faebd114.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Timbo

Got Reef?
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Um, ????.

Just WOW is all you can say to all of that.

It’s nice to see someone who clearly has the means to do all that has the knowledge and still is like a kid in a candy shop with his tanks and livestock like the rest of us. Doesn’t matter if it’s 50,000 gallons or 5 gallons.

Please thank him for sharing his home and hobby with all of MR.

Rating - 100%
204   0   0
Um, .

Just WOW is all you can say to all of that.

It’s nice to see someone who clearly has the means to do all that has the knowledge and still is like a kid in a candy shop with his tanks and livestock like the rest of us. Doesn’t matter if it’s 50,000 gallons or 5 gallons.

Please thank him for sharing his home and hobby with all of MR.

Will do boss.

Rating - 100%
204   0   0
So it’s been close to a year since I’ve had a reef tank running but I’m back baby!!!

It’s been many many late nights and early mornings trying to build this with help from a lot of friends but now it’s finally here. Here is the first tank build video we just put out of Polo Reef yesterday.

I will start to post pieces of the build and why I did what I did etc. enjoy!

Juano908

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
So it’s been close to a year since I’ve had a reef tank running but I’m back baby!!!

It’s been many many late nights and early mornings trying to build this with help from a lot of friends but now it’s finally here. Here is the first tank build video we just put out of Polo Reef yesterday.

I will start to post pieces of the build and why I did what I did etc. enjoy!

Welcome back brotha!!!!!!
Best of luck with your new setup and definitely following.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: