Rating - 100%
204   0   0
Just Because .....free Stourysreef giveaway

Corals

1. 5 Pack SPS including rainbow milli, hawkins, bubble gum digi etc..
  2. 5 Pack LPS - I will throw in a frag of the 24K Gold branching Hammer, favia, Ricordia, red acan and Flower Anemone.
  3. 10 pieces all together

Rules are very simple - No cash needed, no likes, posting anywhere or any other annoying things you've been asked to do before lol..

Simple, first 10 people to comment on this thread and type out "GOLD HAMMERS".. will be in to win this pack. I will pick and record it this week and show you guys the video of my little princess picking out the lucky winner.

Please don't enter if you're not able to pick up from Astoria sometime this week.

Enjoy the game fellas!

Hey guys so Lara picked out a winner!!!! @choco24 Congrats! watch the video below....

Thank you for playing and I will do something like this a little more often this winter.

kanm123

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just bought some corals from him last week - highly recommend. Corals are open and thriving and super healthy. Will give fantastic deals on coral packs.

Rating - 100%
204   0   0
Just bought some corals from him last week - highly recommend. Corals are open and thriving and super healthy. Will give fantastic deals on coral packs.

Thank for coming by brotha!

46ffd4a7102f8ed1548ac63719b5e49b.jpg

035f4492ad585307bd4fb0230157ff5b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: