Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
awilda... number 8 is pending by delivery for today. If he doesnt take it i can drop off for you tomorrow. Is there anyother clams you might like or corals?

Are you trying to get me killed?:lol_large You cannot bring any corals to me this weekend.:dead1: Have to sneek what ever past hubby, and he will be around the whole weekend.

And no, there is no other clam I likel. I have 3 purple/blue and a pinkish one croceas, and no room for corals.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
You dont even like the big clam with the grey center??? Its hawt!!!

It is a beautiful specimen, but I don't have tons of space so I must be selective.

If you come across this
indexmaxgold1.jpg
then I must have!

Aquatic Life Direct

Advanced Reefer
lol.... isnt your wife going to boot you out the house if you keep buying corals?(You can always crash at my place...lol) 74 has a huge wait line. Someone is supposed to pick up today and if they dont, another person might stop by sunday. If they dont pick up the others on the wait list(your the 4th person) will be notified. I WILL TRY TO GET MORE OF THESE ZOOS! BTW, there are plenty more nice corals left..... not just these nice blue zoos :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: