Approved Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy for October 4th 2011 - October 10th 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
Ok thanks!

Paolissimo, someone had asked earlier but I didnt see the answer. Does being in on the group buy give a better discount, and then moved up in status with the company? Or does it just merely move you up?

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
The discount is the minimum price on the website when you buy multiples of a product. That is a good price. Then I believe they make you a preferred customer which gives you a price in between both prices shown, still a good deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

Paolissimo

Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Its started!! I actually replied to the question if we get better prices in an earlier post, but i am sure you guys saw it already, you get a few $ off and your account gets updated which gives you future discounts between the group buy price and the original price.
Have fun people!!

Paolissimo

Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Hey 35 i honestly do not know. Make sure you are logged in, another member, was saying he couldn't see any discounted prices, so i advise him to reboot and log back in, and then he was able to see the special prices. Again not everything has a special price. I know the controller (which i was looking forward to myself)are not discounted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsors