Approved Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy for October 4th 2011 - October 10th 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

jscarlata

Aspiring Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
count me in too if its not too late...

Question though, if i already have preferred status with BRS, does the group buy offer any deeper discount?

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
Ok thanks!

Paolissimo, someone had asked earlier but I didnt see the answer. Does being in on the group buy give a better discount, and then moved up in status with the company? Or does it just merely move you up?

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
The discount is the minimum price on the website when you buy multiples of a product. That is a good price. Then I believe they make you a preferred customer which gives you a price in between both prices shown, still a good deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

Paolissimo

Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Its started!! I actually replied to the question if we get better prices in an earlier post, but i am sure you guys saw it already, you get a few $ off and your account gets updated which gives you future discounts between the group buy price and the original price.
Have fun people!!

Paolissimo

Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Hey 35 i honestly do not know. Make sure you are logged in, another member, was saying he couldn't see any discounted prices, so i advise him to reboot and log back in, and then he was able to see the special prices. Again not everything has a special price. I know the controller (which i was looking forward to myself)are not discounted.

ryangrieder

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Group Buy is not good on Lights???
step 4 in the email...

The majority of products are discounted. However, some manufacturer's require us to honor MAP pricing. Those items are already discounted to their maximum and there is no further group buy discount.

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
I thought I may have seen tha but I could not find I again. Thanks ryan

Sent from my Piece of crap Sprint Epic

Paolissimo

Rating - 100%
88   0   0
I know some stuff was excluded, but all in all i did save a few dollars and my shipment was free because I spent more then $175. I think it was worth it.

Widdy

(??????? ???
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Thanks for taking the time and your efforts for coordinating this group buy, Paolissimo. Saved me quite a bit...and I too just made the $175. Scored a Piranha Algae Magnet, hope it lives up to the reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsors