tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Pete:
Yes, you have to come down to BK to get it. I live near Pratt University where the last SWAP was held.

An alternative would be to see if a good friend is joining the GB or is just willing to stop by to pick it up and then meet up with you later.

If you choose the latter option, just let me know in the thread and in pm who is picking it up for you and that you give me permission to hand off your package to them. For liability sake, you understand.

Bruno and Salt:
Wow, I'll have to check out the value of having so many. I bet it would reduce how many times I need to vacuum the rocks!

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
THere is a $5 off code on the site that worked for me. The other thing about the packages is that you can create your own and it ends up being cheaper with free shipping. Get exactly what you want. I added a ton of medium empty shells to try to cut down on the wholesale slaughter of snails by crabs in the tank. with free shipping this is the cheapest you will find these inverts. Hopefully enough people join.

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Oh, the code works!!????
Interesting.

Yes, this really is the best deal. I usually use the cleaner package to compare what i want to order and choose just a bit under the recommended amount.

I mean..even if you wanted to buy PODS, on reefcleaners the pack is $10 as opposed to $15 elsewhere.

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
You can check with any friends you have throughout MR that might be willing to do the pick up for you??

I just put in my order, came in at 44.55 I think.
Got LOADS of stuff about half the order qualified me to pay $28 in s/h

THAT I GOT FOR FREEEEE thanks to the GB-free overnight shipping to keep my chiton alive.

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
hey Wolverine,
Welcome to the GB

All you have to do is go to the reefcleaners.org site, put stuff in your cart, and then CHECK OUT.

You will be able to CHOOSE GROUP BUY option for shipping.

Then you will be asked to write a note.

In that note put:
Manhattan Reef Group Buy and it will be shipped to my place in BK 11238, Near Pratt Uni where the swap was.

It should arrive on the 28th.
So, be prepared to pick up that day or let me know who will pick it up for you.

That's all!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: