tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
IT'S HERE!!!! IT'S HERE!!!

I told the USPS guy what the boxes were and he couldn't believe that anyone would be ordering that many snails.
So, I brought him up to my apartment, showed him the tank and his parting comment was
"Wow, you guys really like your fish"

hahahah.

IMAG0618.jpg

George

The only good crab:
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
ROTFL You guys really are funny getting SO excited over these slugs w/shells! LOL

William, those boxes look great... but how were things INSIDE? Hopefully not frozen solid. Styros and heat packs aside, I'm always nervous about cold weather shipping of tropical animals.

George
--

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I took a peek at every one's bag just to check that everything in it seemed alive.
I see snails moving around, hermits poking around, brittle stars wiggling, and macro asking for some sunlight.

No smell of death or cloudy water in any of the bags!!!

Nicely packed, huge styro boxes,with heat packs. Not so much hat they would boil and enough hat they are not freezing.

stuff opened up (boxes only, have not and will not open folk's packages)
IMAG0619.jpg

mine opened up (I know it is mine because it has my last name on it)
IMAG0620.jpg

George's package (has his last name on it)
IMAG0622.jpg

Last edited:

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Hey Julio,
Thank you for the kind words.

I too lost 2 chitons!! That's the only thing though, everything else seems fine.
All in all this all worked out well.

I'm missing one person though...have to figure this out.

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Called (had to leave a message) and emailed Rafael J. using the info John had in the order form.

I'll have to take the inverts out of the bag if they don't get picked up tonight. I have to go to work tomorrow from 8:45 and wont return till 3pm.
Then may go see Les Miserables at Union Sq.

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Hey you are more than welcome to come along.
We decided not to go today though, snow and just...feel like playing video games instead!

Also, I found the missing person.
They are actually not part of MR but put the wrong information on the online order form. Spoke with them today and they are picking up at 6pm.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: