sdcfish

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's up with RDO? This used to be the go-to forum……….not much action here since I last checked in January:) Just curious what these guys who used to hold some pretty fun hotel parties are up to?

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got banned the last time I said anything about the lack of activity. ;)

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well Sea's'ned":3o753xo5 said:

That's not why you got banned and you know it.

sdcfish

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well good to see that some of us are still around anyway…….Sorry you got "banned" even though you could still post which is cool…..lol.

Industry has been on fire these past few years so surprised not more activity is going down over here……..

Anyway…..waazzzzzzupp?

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made another username and no longer really visit often, only when I'm very, very bored. I do see your posts coming up in my FB feed, though!
Matt_":30816puw said:
Well Sea's'ned":30816puw said:

That's not why you got banned and you know it.
Really? It sure seemed to be the precise reason why. A hobbyist came and posted a question, got no responses, then wondered why. I responded, and in that response suggested a site with more activity. And then, I found myself banned.

Myk

Owner Aquatic Creations
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been wondering the same thing. Business has been really good for us lately (knock on wood :D !) Would be nice to see more chatter on here for sure. Not seeing much chatter anywhere other than just "buy/sell/trade" stuff on the local hobby forums.

BTW, thank you for sending us nice stock. Our last order with you was small, but everything looked great!

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Myk":3bmwzmpg said:
Been wondering the same thing. Business has been really good for us lately (knock on wood :D !) Would be nice to see more chatter on here for sure. Not seeing much chatter anywhere other than just "buy/sell/trade" stuff on the local hobby forums.

BTW, thank you for sending us nice stock. Our last order with you was small, but everything looked great!

If that is where you think that all the activity is on here, then you ain't looking. The vast majority is in the off topic forum called The Sump ;)

Not sure why you all question the lack of activity on this sub-forum. It takes posts to get posts. In other words, you're part of the problem, not solution :P

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well Sea's'ned":3h0ycizr said:
Myk":3h0ycizr said:
Is "the sump" activity industry related?
Not one little bit. ;)

yeah, hell, you get blasted for posting about industry stuff down there. Its an OFF TOPIC forum.

Myk

Owner Aquatic Creations
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a shame. Would like to see some more industry discussion here. We have been slower than normal in our retail shop this year, but crazy busy with service work. Wondering if it is weather related up here in the NE area? Snow has been unreal and the cold has been a big problem. With the economy improving and low gas prices I figured that we would be doing a little better in the store this year.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: