Reefer 750 xxl one tank to rule them all
Sports, games, family, reefing, cycling.
All. Well mostly
- Current Tanks
So I've been in this hobby for about 5 years now and have had terrible success. That's for too my own stupidity. Rushing here. Cut s corner there, buy this equipment to fix my problems... blah blah blah. So why is this time going to be different?
1. I didn't settle and got what i really wanted... red sea reefer 750xxl.
2. Patience. As a father of two girls I've had to learn patience.
3. Respect. Everything i put into this is alive and with that deserves my respect. I'm looking to provide the best environment that i can.
4. Support. I'm reaching out and talking to any and everyone that reefs. Successes, failures it's all valuable info.
5. No more stupid impulse buys... well maybe a few
- Favorite Coral
- Current Coral List
- In a Relationship?
- Here For?
Learning about reefs
- Beverage of Choice
Goose and cran, side of tequila
You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
30 messages posted. You must like it here!
Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.