stooops718

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Hey Stoops, thanks for meeting with me today. How did the blastos and macro do?

No problem. Blastos look great. Full extension and great coloration. Thanks. The macro is in a pico right now until I have some time to glue it down in my Edge. Quick question. Where did you have your blasto placed in the tank? I have mine at the bottom pretty close to some GSP. Is this spot ok. I'll post pics later.

Metrokat

High Heeled Reefer
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
No problem. Blastos look great. Full extension and great coloration. Thanks. The macro is in a pico right now until I have some time to glue it down in my Edge. Quick question. Where did you have your blasto placed in the tank? I have mine at the bottom pretty close to some GSP. Is this spot ok. I'll post pics later.

Sorry for not replying sooner. Glad the frags worked out.
In my tank(s) the blastos have been real troopers they've opened up under all light and flow conditions from PC's to LED's to T5s. With low flow, very high flow and moderate. I would say in order for them open really wide they like moderate flow and moderate to high light.

Ole Pukey

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
AC50 w inTank

I forgot to mention i had to cut a notch in the AC so it would fit the opening of the edge.

Attachments

• AC50inTank.jpg
    AC50inTank.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 521

stooops718

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
hey Stoop been a minute nice to see the tank coming along good! any update?

Yea, Thanks man. I re-scaped a little. Moved all my zoas together at the bottom left and picked up some more rics and moved all the rics to the bottom right. I got a nice Wheeler's Goby and Red Banded Pistol Shrimp from finksmart and one of his maxima clams. I also got a few more corals, but I don't remember right now if I posted about those or not. I'll do a full tank update with photos soon.

Wheeler's Shrimp Goby
img_1968.jpg

Maxima Clam
img_1969.jpg

JarviZ

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
wow nice looking clam. how are your sps's doing? you're still just doing water changes or are you dosing now?

how'd your first ric hold up by the way? mine have been kinda closed lately and I can't figure out what it is. Everythings been consistent since I've got them but they just haven't fully opened in the last couple of weeks.

stooops718

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
wow nice looking clam. how are your sps's doing? you're still just doing water changes or are you dosing now?

how'd your first ric hold up by the way? mine have been kinda closed lately and I can't figure out what it is. Everythings been consistent since I've got them but they just haven't fully opened in the last couple of weeks.

Thanks. Still doing weekly water changes. I do dose a drop of Lugol's solution mid week between the water changes.

The first Rics completely melted away. The the orange and green ones I have now are doing awesome. I'll take pics tonight. Try moving yours to another spot and see how they react. You need to get pics up of your tank. Did you ever get any pulsing Xenias. The ones I have are shrinking and have stopped pulsing. Everywhere else I've read says that sometimes it just happens with them. We'll see if they perk up.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: