Status
Not open for further replies.

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
It's becoming increasingly troublesome (and hard work) to avoid this member's posts. Let's be democratic!

Wes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
There is one person I can think of. But he was added to my ignore list recently so I no longer see his posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Nevermind the nevermind. It still irks me to know that this person is posting in the hidden background.

Request to ban by vote resubmitted.

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I think I know who you are speaking of and he has my vote as well, he is making the site feel a lot less communal. He posts rude, thoughtless (and sometimes libelous) things nearly daily but then the mods delete his posts and the reaction posts... then he just repeats this behavior. He has msged me a couple of times telling me what a JO I am and then called me fat and old (hilarious, as neither are the truth... yet). It really feels like a 5 year old is typing on here most of the time, which was pretty amusing the first 10 months, but I am pretty sick of it now.

James

Wes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Educator said:
I think I know who you are speaking of and he has my vote as well, he is making the site feel a lot less communal. He posts rude, thoughtless (and sometimes libelous) things nearly daily but then the mods delete his posts and the reaction posts... then he just repeats this behavior. He has msged me a couple of times telling me what a JO I am and then called me fat and old (hilarious, as neither are the truth... yet). It really feels like a 5 year old is typing on here most of the time, which was pretty amusing the first 10 months, but I am pretty sick of it now.

James

James you and I are talking about the same person. Who deserves a ban.

I think the rest are talking about a certain Newbie who keeps asking questions without taking advice.

D

DA fisherman

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
WISH TO KNOW WHO IT IS YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT BUT...........ALBANO you are funny lolz :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: