Aquatic Life Direct

Advanced Reefer
yea... we are working on the links for products and pricing. Pink eye chalice is $74.99 and its about 4 inches LxW. Dont forget.... 15% off untill tomorrow on corals.

Aquatic Life Direct

Advanced Reefer
I just wanted to take this time to thank everyone for stopping by. Everyone is welcomed in my store any time! If there is anything I can do for anyone here please do not hesitate to shoot me a PM! Thank you guys again for your support!

Fish and corals are coming in weekly! Next shipment is Tuesday.

Aquatic Life Direct

Advanced Reefer
great to hear they are doing great! We try our best to only sell healthy fish here! Also I have more fish coming in today and corals tomorrow!!

Last edited:

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Alex, you have a great store! I love it, and will definitely be stopping by frequently! For a store that is not suppose to have much it certainly had some very nice fish & corals. Not to mention the company. Great job guys!!! Looking forward to watching you grow...
Cabinet Maker, you did an awesome job.;) Now how about you go, and check out that email I sent you, and give me your thoughts.;)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: