aznt1217

Forever Noob
Okay I think DotR needs some real pics here. lol jpjp. But here are the pics I took of my fish... they all just woke up so they might be discombobulated.

DSC_0695-1.jpg

DSC_0700.jpg

DSC_0703.jpg

D1J8Z

Advanced Reefer
photo10.jpg

Just in case you missed them or forgot what they looked like :tongue1: , here is a pic of my new clowns :inlove:

Thanks again guys they are eating and seem to have bee welcomed just fine into their new home :splitspin

asianer

Advanced Reefer
Dom, Thank you for the pair of seahorses I got from you a few weeks ago - They started displaying courting behavior earlier this week :bunnies:, so we might be parents soon :flirt:...

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Dom, Justin, it was great to see you both yesterday! Thanks for my Chocolate Tang, I will post pics as soon as I can get a decent one.LOL

JHOV2324

Love da Reef-er
I got a pair of seahorses this weekend from these guys and i must say WOW....they ate right after acclimation!!!!!!!!!! and they came in a nifty little cooler bag....Props guys.....

Teddy

Advanced Reefer
Thanks Dom and Justin for that great yellow tang..already eating and picking stuff off rocks..lol

isgon26

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Thanks for the convict tang! Great price and service. Going the extra mile with the free coolers with fish buys! Now if i can only get those damn damsels out of my tank so they stop harrasing my other fish.lol Thanks for the fish!

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Hey guys I manage to get a couple of pics of my beautiful Chocolate Tang!!!
Only pic I have been able to mustar up the energy to take.lo

Attachments

• Chocolate Tang from DOTR 004.jpg
    Chocolate Tang from DOTR 004.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 178
  • Chocolate Tang from DOTR 005.jpg
    Chocolate Tang from DOTR 005.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 176

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: