Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Nikki you are such a sweetie! I still can't believe I won.:splitspin My head is still spinning behind that!
My body is screaming with pain still, but I wouldn't change anything about that day!
I had so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fun hanging out with so many wonderful reefers.:grouphug:
Dom, I love the way your fish were displayed! Each one was so easily visible! Ingenious tank set up my friend! There is nothing for you to change!
Only 1 minor detail, for those who are purchasing large fish the little cooler will not do.;)
Reefers & fish lovers alike should always have coolers in their vehicles. I do!!!lol I have 2 coolers that only leave my vehicle for a few min. at a time. To pick up, and the short walk from my driveway into my house.:tongue1:
Dom, Justin thank you once again for a beautiful healthy happy fish..

Teddy

Advanced Reefer
the yellow tang i got from dom and justin at the swap :tongue1:

[FONT=&quot]
1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

[/FONT]

SWITCH420

Advanced Reefer
GREAT GUYS at diamonds of the reef and the blenny i found its called a Black Combtooth Blenny and is doing great they have a very professional setup and very healthy fish great place to get feeder shrimp from 2!!!!thanks again talk 2 u guys soon

BFITZ06

Advanced Reefer
hey guys just want to say thanks for the puffer my wife and i got from you at the swap he's doing great and eats like a pig.
can you pm me when you get more seahorses and pods
thanks again

flipit13

Advanced Reefer
here is a pic of the baby lavender and the christmas wrasse i bought from diamonds several months ago.....

Attachments

• DSC_0178 copy.jpg
    DSC_0178 copy.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 176
  • DSC_0185 copy.jpg
    DSC_0185 copy.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 174

Slamajamajama

Because Thats How I Roll.
i wish i could take good fish pics because over the last month i have gotten some of the sweetest fish ive ever had...
Lubbock s Wrasse
Roseafascia Wrasse
Rose Velvet Wrasse
Blue Spotted Jaw-fish
Flame Wrasse (pair)
Rhomboid Wrasse
Australian Black Clowns..their health and colors are amazing
thank you Dom...very much (*sniff*, luv u man)..lol

I hear they are bringing some sweet fish like these to the swap..bring nuts!

Domboski

No Coral Here
i wish i could take good fish pics because over the last month i have gotten some of the sweetest fish ive ever had...
Lubbock s Wrasse
Roseafascia Wrasse
Rose Velvet Wrasse
Blue Spotted Jaw-fish
Flame Wrasse (pair)
Rhomboid Wrasse
Australian Black Clowns..their health and colors are amazing
thank you Dom...very much (*sniff*, luv u man)..lol

I hear they are bringing some sweet fish like these to the swap..bring nuts!

Thanks Mike! Your tank looks great as usual. We have to try and get a FTS.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Dom/Justin, I finally relaxed enough to take a decent pic of the Red Coris! Not only is he a beautiful fish, but he is a strong one as well. I was so afraid that he was a goner with all that happened in my 120, but he is a trooper! Thank God he came from your system.:)

I also want to thank you for my little 4 line. She is so pretty that it must be a she.;) Sorry, I can't get a pic of her. She is in my 155 reef darting here there, and everywhere.lol

Attachments

• Red Coris Wrasse 2.jpg
    Red Coris Wrasse 2.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 153
  • Red Coris Wrasse.jpg
    Red Coris Wrasse.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 152

Domboski

No Coral Here
Dom/Justin, I finally relaxed enough to take a decent pic of the Red Coris! Not only is he a beautiful fish, but he is a strong one as well. I was so afraid that he was a goner with all that happened in my 120, but he is a trooper! Thank God he came from your system.:)

I also want to thank you for my little 4 line. She is so pretty that it must be a she.;) Sorry, I can't get a pic of her. She is in my 155 reef darting here there, and everywhere.lol

Awesome news Awilda and thank you!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: