• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

FaviaFreak

Aquarium Village
Vendor
Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
tons of killer sps frags in our Copiague location

$18 each or 3 for $45...tons of aussie stuff

killer killer stuff at great price

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    268.6 KB · Views: 638
  • sps1.JPG
    sps1.JPG
    280.2 KB · Views: 180
  • sps2.JPG
    sps2.JPG
    276.6 KB · Views: 169
  • sps3.JPG
    sps3.JPG
    266 KB · Views: 180
  • sps4.JPG
    sps4.JPG
    295.6 KB · Views: 175
  • sps5.JPG
    sps5.JPG
    313.9 KB · Views: 175
  • sps7.JPG
    sps7.JPG
    248.1 KB · Views: 172
  • sps6.JPG
    sps6.JPG
    279.6 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Just went to the carl place location. Nice little selection they had. Ended up walking out with a really pretty Deep blue acro, A fuzzy Yellow/green acro, And a green&Red MILLIE. ill get pictures up soon as i can.!

Could not resist.

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
NOT COOL THO! was not suppose too! i had to meet someone there and i got TRAPED !!!!!!!!!!!!!! i KNEW it was gonna be a setup!. danget! But im happy tho. ill take som pics soon.

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
To tell you the truth i was not gonna buy them cause your staff member. Not tomm or the old Guy , There is like a spannish guy there or somthing. Hes new been there about a month or more now i remember when he first got there. He was next to me STROKING THE CLAM LIKE IT WAS A DOG?CAT... i was like really dude.. This is a 150$+ clam and your messing with it stressing it out. It got me a little upRAGED but i stood cool cause i wanted to inform you that he cant be doing that. And he rubbed the warcoral FAVIA. like i was like come onnnn dude.

Your Boy Tom, Great kid. He took care of my sps like it was his own, Dude he was so gental about putting it in the bag i was like, Finnaly someone who is careful in this hobby lol. But he was A++ you needa keep him around.

But Kev i hope to see you up there soon With Gab, Just its so far annd got allot of things going on right now. Keep carl place fully stocked :P but not too stocked.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: