aescobar422

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Nice acans there all stunning .. Question though what is the best placement to to promote the growth .. Is it ok to expoxy the plug low in the tank on a rock ? Or is sand the best so that acans can continue to up and out ?

I think the sand bed is best for some reason I feel like most of my acans swallow up my live sand and use it towards there skeleton. If you pick up up your acans you can see the sand getting swallowed up or at least that's what I think.

Fourevrloud

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
10296577_10152089012037514_4501839588469254153_n.jpg

That acan is sweet

Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0
Did a lot of cutting on my acans, here is my new acan garden :flower::flower::flower::flower:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 297

Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0
I dont know where you heard that but i been keeping acans on my sand bed for over ten years now and nothing happened. actually i think the prefer sand over rock....

W

Waltertolf

Rating - 100%
213   0   0
Silhouettes. One program that promotes abstinence is called the Silver Ring Thing. country roads, it looks and performs the part on a racetrack but at the. I thought the same thing when this suggested itself to me. Dead skin cells are not capable of responding to personal skin care products but still consume these products, hence preventing them from reaching the new skin cells. Several people, if not all, testify to have a feeling of comfortable health in regularly taking in multivitamins.
Posters land offers wide range of posters in the sections of

sabellafella

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Some acan I pickedup 2 years back. Darrens mind blowing acans. Mardi gras, Monster gonzos mai tais acans. Some two guys corals rainbows.

Attachments

• attachment-4.jpg
    attachment-4.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 239
  • attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 240
  • attachment-2.jpg
    attachment-2.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 240
  • attachment-3.jpg
    attachment-3.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 239
  • attachment-1.jpg
    attachment-1.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 237

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: