Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You don’t know me or how much I paid for it. Thanks for a free bump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know the price of a trident and I know you're trying to flip one on some unknowing soul. Be a decent person. If you choose to spend more then msrp that's on you. Based on this being a new unit, you're trying to pull a fast one on someone and that's bad for the hobby. At least throw in so e reagent kits.

nvladik

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I know the price of a trident and I know you're trying to flip one on some unknowing soul. Be a decent person. If you choose to spend more then msrp that's on you. Based on this being a new unit, you're trying to pull a fast one on someone and that's bad for the hobby. At least throw in so e reagent kits.

Again thank you for your opinion. I already had to cancel my build, I’ll try to recover all I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ravi197699

Thruster
Vendor
Rating - 100%
151   0   0
I see Tridents are being sold for much higher price than this reefer on auctions and websites, if someone wants it now they will have to be ready to pay the price and if someone wants to wait they can save money. He can ask what ever he wants its up to buyer to decide to buy it or not. he might have paid what he is asking and wants to recover what he paid for it. JMO

Elmervc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
I see Tridents are being sold for much higher price than this reefer on auctions and websites, if someone wants it now they will have to be ready to pay the price and if someone wants to wait they can save money. He can ask what ever he wants its up to buyer to decide to buy it or not. he might have paid what he is asking and wants to recover what he paid for it. JMO

Exactly if is not a rule on the website let the guy ask for whatever he wants, i seen people asking $1500 for a trident, right now there’s a guy asking $900 for one in r2r, this always going to happen not only with reef stuff, with every limited stock articles, you see very often with (shoes, clothes, gaming console and a lot of stuff) before you buying something you the one that have to research about pricing and availability if you decide to pay $1000 that’s your problem, but people wants to go against this guy when you don’t even know how much he paid for his trident.

nvladik

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Gang I highly appreciate everyone's opinion, but I didn't mean to create drama and start an argument, just trying to recoup so investment from a dream build that's delayed by a few years due to COVID. Thanks everyone for chiming in, if the Trident doesn't find a new local owner, I'll find another way, not to worry.

Elmervc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
Gang I highly appreciate everyone's opinion, but I didn't mean to create drama and start an argument, just trying to recoup so investment from a dream build that's delayed by a few years due to COVID. Thanks everyone for chiming in, if the Trident doesn't find a new local owner, I'll find another way, not to worry.

Just debating an interesting topic, no drama ?, GLWS

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: