marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Someone in NYC is selling all their entired tank and stuff:

Entire tank for sale.

Here's a cursory list of items in my 40 gallon reef

- Appprox 50 lbs of Figi live rock with mushrooms beautiful mushrooms all over them (you can remove them if you don't like them)
- Approx 50 lbs of live sand
- Large Yellow Figi leather
- Open red brain
- Candy cane coral
- Deep green frog spawn
- Another red brain type coral, I forgot it's name but it is large and deep red
- Large bubble coral
- Medium Purple Tang
- Flame Angel
- False Clown Fish

Prices are negotiable, please send me an email.
I live in the east 60's in Manhattan.

Dry goods will be available after livestock are sold.

[email protected]

I'm taking the Purple Tang and Flame Angel, once all the live rock is sold or enough to be able to catch them.

Michael

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
I'm not selling anything, Look closely and you will see that I posted this as someone else is selling their tank. As of now all the coral has been sold except for Candy Cane and a large leather and naybe someother small things. All the other things are still available.

Here is Dan email please contact him:

[email protected]

He posted this on ReefCentral, a couple of the people from this boad answer his ad on ReefCentral and I guess someone must have pick up most of his coral on Saturday, from what Dan thold me.

Michael

S

Stix

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent him e-mail and never heard back from him. does he still have anything left?

4angel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi folks I just would like to pass on a thank you to Mike (marrone) for the foresight of placing this post on our board. He saw the original post on another board and thought of us. As a result I was able to pick up some stuff for my new set up. I think this was heads up non-selfish thing thst he did and I hope to do the same.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: