marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Simon
Sorry none are left as a matter of fact I lost the whole colony :( I should have frag it sooner and placed it in my tank. The pink/purple ones started to die first and the greens went last.

With the pink birds nest I got it in my tank and need to frag it as it's to large.

Michael

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Peter

Yeah I got the whole thing, still haven't frag it yet. I got one frag, glued to a rock, right now. I going to frag some of the colony as it's to large for my tank, but I kept putting it off. Today is going to be the day as I moved around some corals and put in a large yellow Pagoda yesterday. Let me know if you want a frag and just tell me when you want to come by.

Michael

pmui

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
can't make it on friday, have to see matchbox 20
. Can We try Monday or this Sat. night?

thanks
Peter

Nanodan

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL no they didnt tow it.Hehe and yeah the frags are doing good ,and much to my surprise this mornig guess what opened up and had full 1/2 inch polyp extension.I have a buddy of mine with alot of that encrusting pink with white dot stuff on it also and he beleives it to be a star polyp of some sort.Looking at the polyps it sure does resemble it anyhow it is great thanks
thumb.gif
,Dan

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: