N

nio

:cool:

NEW IN BOX, I AM POSTING THIS FOR MY LOCAL PET SHOP FRIEND, WHERE I GET ALL MY HI-TECH REEF EQUIP ORDERED FOR CHEAP. PLEASE CALL THEM DIRECTLY DON'T EMAIL OR POST, NOTICE THE LIST PRICE IS $1,800 HE WILL SELL IT TO YOU FOR BELOW WHOLESALE PRICE AS HE BOUGHT IT BY MISTAKE, FOR $900!!! IT HAS JUST BEEN SITTING THERE IN THE PET SHOP FOR MANY WEEKS.

CALL PAUL @ 718-760-8583 TROPICAL PETS, 58-20 99th ST. REGO PARK, QUEENS (LIE HORACE HARDING EXPWY & 99th ST)

HE ALSO CAN GET YOU ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR YOUR REEF AT WHOLESALERS PRICE IN EXCHANGE FOR YOUR HELPING HIM SET UP A SALTWATER SECTION AT HIS DIVERSE PET SHOP.

customseachillersmallmod.jpg

Custom SeaLife 1 HP/230V Power Cooler
$1,800.00
Consistency can be good, it sounds dull, but it will really lower your disease rate. The truth is, keeping your water temperature consistent lowers the stress in your tank really helping to prevent the growth and spread of disease and algae. The PowerCooler Inline WaterChiller will keep the temperature in your tank super consistent, within ?1? F differential. It?s packed with features including keypad programming and high-tech LCD control and readout. Everything you always wanted in a mate (for your tank). If you?re having disease or algae problems, take the easy way out, buy a PowerCooler.
Highlights:

Super-consistent ?1? F differential

Simple keypad programming

Celsius or Fahrenheit scale

Electronic LCD temperature controller

Constant tank temperature readout

Optional heater & chiller control

Guaranteed in saltwater

2 year warranty

Brazed leak-free refrigeration joints

Construction

Duplex stainless steel evaporator

Compact design with side accessed hand holds for lifting unit

1" inlet and outlet for optimum flow capacity

Optional dual-stage controller for heater control

6? remote sensor and power cord

Paint lock and powder coated cover

Vibration and noise reducing rubber feet

kissing.gif
thumb.gif

N

nio

err... the pic says 230V but i'm pretty sure this USA model is 115V. you can always call or stop buy and check.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: