ducati335i

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
178   0   1
I have a large purple tang 5 inches or so and also a smaller one.. I just added 3 yellow and i had to put him in time out.. this works every time when reintroduced but it’s very annoying..
If anyone wants to trade for a smaller purple, a blonde naso male, or possibly other tangs lmk.. perfect colors and has been treated w copper and dewormed like all my fish.
I’m in commack/smithtown area can meet partially to trade.. not really too interested in selling.. trade must be from established tank although the fish will go through my qt again.

Jemster3

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll buy it. Text me ASAP 2014633677 please get back to me really soon. Been looking for a purple tang for my 180g for a long time. Thank you

ducati335i

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
178   0   1
Two people were really interested then went mia..and others in past went Mia and waiting and waiting.
it’s free to pick up later tonight or tomorrow am... he is not happy in here at all, but just developed slight hlle line from sitting in the 40...
free pick up will not travel and don’t want to see him perish and I won’t be able to add him back for at least 3-4 months w more tangs and other to add.
Curb side pick up.
Please text 631 786-6650 commack area
If you have a small frag or something is not no worries!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: