Rating - 100%
204   0   0
Happy New Years everyone!!! If you’re not already following me in IG please do. I post videos of my grow out all the time if Intersted IG - StourysReef

PM or Text (302) 438-2577

I have a bunch of really nice RBTA if interested for $40

c85a46690989370f5eb2b9049f05169f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joereefer

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just picked up a couple of frag from my dude! Great customer care every time I visit and great price and willing to nego. Fare with everything and trustttttt!!! me he will def make you combo deals that its hard to resist and you'll want to go home with more. Bro greatly appreciate you. I'll def be seeing you again in a couple of months. Thank you again.

Rating - 100%
204   0   0
Anytime bro! Thank you for coming out. I have some really nice torches if anything is interested

Several nice double heads of NYKnicks, he’ll Fire etc for $170 a head. Lots of sps frags etc.

Frag packs as low as $25 each. Follow me on IG - StourysReef to see what I have.

Text me at (302) 438-2577

0845e7e64aea5613b8e308abdbca43e8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
204   0   0
Whats up everyone! Been crazy busy with tax season but things finally getting back to normall. I have a bunch of really nice frags if anyone is interested and I wanted you to check out this cool sneak peek of Andrew's 17,000 gallon reef tank video I recently shot. I will have the full video up on my youtube (StourysReef) channel that will show all the new corals that went into that tank this past week after the tank medication treat he did for the Ich put break.

Here is the link to the IG & youtuve video -

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: