trygde

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
Anyone in the nyc/queens area want to buy my 10 gallon reef tank? I am going into grad school and won’t have enough time to take care of it.

This was my first reef tank. I started it in 2017 and it has gone through a bunch of changes, from rearranging the rocks, to transferring coral colonies out. Livestock has lived and died in it throughout the years. It’s nearly unrecognizable from its starting point.

The corals are a bit overgrown. There are some obvious signs of age. Bubble algae is growing on some surfaces, there are aiptasia growing alongside some of the coral.

Coral livestock:
Gsp
Hollywood chalice
Very large 6 inch Hammer coral
Birdsnest
Xenia
Snake zoanthids
Assortment of zoanthids that are slowly being covered by the xenia
No name bounce mushrooms
Some rhodactis and discosoma
Two hitch hiked clams

Animal livestock:
Blue damsel. He’s a bit shy and will hide if he sees movement.
Candy cane pistol shrimp. I haven’t seen or heard it in months. Unsure if it’s still alive tbh.
Snails
Asterina stars
Mini brittlestars
Bristleworms
Rock anemone.
It is small and isn’t doing so well.

Equipment:
Hydor koralia mini 425
Edge filter
Flipper nano
Aquatop heater
Popbloom programmable reef lights

Pick up only please. I live in the neighborhood of Flushing.

image.jpg
A4038FB9-0236-4B6C-AE8C-593185725B1A.jpeg
F9389C34-D6AC-47BD-A739-99E8C0062BE1.jpeg
43B116C0-377A-4F1D-8A16-41D1ACF87769.jpeg

trygde

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you part out, I'm interested in the birdsnest, hammer, pistol shrimp (if you can find it) and the rock flower nem
Sorry, I’m selling the entire thing in one go. It’s very time consuming to sell it part by part and I’d like to give it all away before autumn.

trygde

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know what? Since most people on this forum already have a set up, I’m okay with selling it by part. I don’t want to sell the equipment unless someone is wants the entire tank though, since I need it for the corals to live.

I am unfamiliar with the rules of this forum. Do I need to place asking prices for each individual coral/livestock now? Someone experienced in this forum let me know. Thanks.

bfernandez19

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes. You have to list the price per item. You can check other sellers on how they list them. Why sell your beautiful setup? Just get a 20 gallon long.

trygde

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok updated listing since I’m willing to sell by parts:

The entire tank and all I’m asking for $500, but price will decrease and be negotiable depending on how many livestock have been sold.

Coral livestock:
Gsp: $30 for entire colony
Hollywood chalice: $60 entire colony
Very large 6 inch Hammer coral: $
Birdsnest:
$10. It’s about 2-3 inches across
Xenia: $20 please take it all. It’s cancer.
Snake polyp zoanthids:
$5. there is one plug
Assortment of zoanthids that are slowly being covered by the xenia: $5 per plug if I can find them
No name bounce mushrooms:
$40 per head
Green rhodactis and discosoma: $10
Two hitch hiked clams:
not for sale because I can’t physically remove them without taking out the whole rock

Animal livestock:
Blue damsel not for sale unless you buy the tank. Too fast and tank is too crowded to net. He’s a bit shy and will hide if he sees movement.
Candy cane pistol shrimp. Not for sale unless you buy the tank, because I won’t be able to catch it. I haven’t seen or heard it in months. Unsure if it’s still alive tbh.
Snails: $2. Typical trochus
Asterina stars:
idk why u would want them but i’ll give them for free
Mini brittlestars:
same thing as above. Freebie.
Bristleworms:
freebie lol
Rock anemone.
Freebie. Half an inch long and needs a better system than mine. It is small and isn’t doing so well.
Aiptasia: You must be a nutjob if you want this

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: