Status
Not open for further replies.

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Selling everything for so cheap cause I'm looking to get it out before Friday..I guess this hobby is dead and nobody wants an awesome deal
I went through the same thing, the thing is nobody wants everything, even if it's cheap. Basically in the end if you part out you can get more money than what your originally asked for everything, and you can get rid of everything faster.

reefer4eva

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
282   0   0
I went through the same thing, the thing is nobody wants everything, even if it's cheap. Basically in the end if you part out you can get more money than what your originally asked for everything, and you can get rid of everything faster.
Totally get it..I been in this hobby for well over 35 years.all I can say is put yourself in my shoes.all this equipment is still being used with the tank still running.im basically giving away most of the setup if you think about it.and yet I still get lowballed after low-lying myself

reefer4eva

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
282   0   0
Wait is this $300 for a complete set up with lights and slimmer

If that’s the case where you located

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pryes

Wait is this $300 for a complete set up with lights and slimmer

If that’s the case where you located

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yes..I'm in Glendale Queens

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Dang man! Sad to see you go, this is such an amazing deal and if I was able to house it I totally would purchase this from you man. Whoever gets this deal is gonna get the steal of a life time!

reefer4eva

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
282   0   0
Dang man! Sad to see you go, this is such an amazing deal and if I was able to house it I totally would purchase this from you man. Whoever gets this deal is gonna get the steal of a life time!
Still up in the air with the tank as I needed it out today.on a better note. Let this be a lesson to others before lowballing someone and you come across a person like me.im gonna call you out.weather or not his gets deleted I don't care...how dare you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221202_104443_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221202_104443_Chrome.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 0

angel125

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I would have grabbed this also but all out of room also especially with the Christmas tree up ??‍♂️. It’s a great set up. Hopefully who ever buys it enjoys it and won’t break up and sells it back in here

reefer4eva

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
282   0   0
Being that it's Friday and I needed it gone(like yesterday)please close..I gave it a chance to get rid of it whole(for DIRT cheap).now I'll wait till after the holidays.break down the tank,clean all the equipment and sell it for a more reasonable price.piece by piece.or who knows? Keep it up and running once again PLEASE CLOSE this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: