Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hey folks,

It's with great sadness in my heart that I am putting up my 9g nano for sale. I am just starting to see serious growth spurts across the tank, and it's been a tremendously rewarding first tank. Anyhow, long story short, my work is project-to-project, and my time in NYC is now at an end.

Asking $300 for the whole package. I'll consider parting out, so I'll post additional pics and a detailed breakdown when I have more time.

Please let me know if you are interested. I will accept reasonable offers via PM. No trades, for obvious reasons.

*NEW* Some photos:
Rear Compartments
Front View
Side View
Clown Hosting Anthelia :)

Side_View.jpg

Included:
  • 9g Nano Wave with skimmer, refugium, maxijet 900 return (it's an acrylic tank, and it comes with some scratches)
  • Stock nano wave hood (2x28W PC light fixture), along with a secondary fixture (also 2x28W PC, but with fans)
  • IKEA nightstand I've been keeping it on
  • 2 ocellaris clowns, male and female
  • Yellow watchman goby
  • ~3 red-legged hermits, 1 blue-legged hermit and misc snails
  • ~15lb live rock
  • Lots of soft corals: mushrooms, zoas, kenya trees, GSP, xenia and anthelia
  • 4-headed hammer
  • Koralia nano
  • Hydor Theo 50W heater
  • Eheim automatic feeder
  • Top off pump and timer
  • Standard API test kits
  • There is obviously some more stuff included (salt, a bucket, Hydor flo attachment on the return, egg-crate, etc), but I think I covered all the basics.

EDIT: Just wanted to add a special thank you; this community has been amazing, and my geographical location won't stop me from being a part of it whenever I get a chance to start up another tank.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Is this set up like the solana all in one
Ken, this is an all-in-one tank, but it's 9g and acrylic. The pic I have up is a side view, more pics coming tonight.

This a great tank for anyone looking. I had one and wish i kept it
Have you forgotten that this very tank was once yours? :) It's been great for me as well. I wish I had the time to mod it and get my LED fixture over it.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Bump.

Believe it or not, another head of the hammer is splitting. Make that 6 heads now (when it rains, it pours?)

Need this gone within the next month... please make an offer, if you are interested. I think this is a pretty great deal for a starter setup.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: