Eric Borneman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Week 3 lecture has been posted
- all the upload material required is currently in a folder that James Wiseman has access to - that material will be in the coral biology folder shortly

Week 3 quiz is uploaded and active

Week 1 quiz answers have been posted in the quizzes folder

Lab 1 is posted in the Projects folder

Week 1 quiz is due tonight bymidnight
Week 2 quiz is due next Sunday by midnight

I am currently grading the bonus points from the Week 1 quiz that have been submitted by some of you. They will be posted by midnight tonight, as well, in the quizzes folder

Eric Borneman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and yes, you might be able to cheat in the next few hours if you haven't taken the quiz yet....but that's entirely up to you.

Mickey

Long Time Lurker
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eric:

Not to be pedantic or anything :lol: but week 3's lecture material refers to uploaded micrographs? I assume these are diagrams of some sort, but they were not with the .pdf file. Or are you referring to something in the EIS material that I don't realize because I didn't read it yet?

Mickey

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The answer sheet to Quiz 1 - You posted on Sunday. I reviewed with my quiz sheet that I kept and none of the material jives with the answers. I just need to verify that I am not going nuts with this course.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: