Status
Not open for further replies.

Thales

Advanced Reefer
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Published on Apr 9, 2016P2o Reactors Design for Advance Reef Saltwater Filtration

CO2 Reduction (Carbon/Oxygen Bonds)
H2O Management (Smaller Usage)
Bacterial Control (Electrostatic Utilization)
Saltwater Cellular Maintenance (Bioelectric Code)
Flexible In Sump Setup. Dual Water Input

Q&A
There have been many questions on what exactly the P2O reactor is? and for a better question, what does it do? It utilizes a number of innovative means in which to solve many of the common problems that we experience in our in-home reefs.

Low pH
Without the proper degassing of CO2, there is an inexhorbitant amount of CO2 in a reef system......
So, with this device, the open ended degassing of the water column is vital in the expulsion of CO2.
The P2O device is needed to create a substantial amount of cavitation internal to the device such that as it exits, the CO2 gas is disturbed enough to be released from the water column and to naturally aspirate.

Bacterial infestation
The P2O Reactor also utilizes the static electricity generated by running water and ionizes it by passing it passively over the strategically positioned silver/gold(.9999) ion tab located internally to the P2O Reactor. This ionization renders bad ?gram negative? bacterium inert and in a zombie like state in which they do not multiply. This allows for the good gram positive bacteria (nitrifying bacteria) to outcompete the inert bad bacteria and allows for ?non-spoiling? of the captive reef ecosystem.

Electrostatic Utilization
This charging of water re-energizes ?water? in a good way. The alignment of water molecules is called polarization. The polarization allows the water to be able to absorb charged organic sludge in the system and creates micro-currents that work in the same manner as static electricity in regards to hair and dust to an electrostatically charged balloon. It is not harmful to reef organisms or any aquatic organism in minutely dispersed electrostatic transfers.

Saltwater Cellular Maintenance (Bioelectric Code)

Waves crashing on the beach create static electricity. Running water from rivers entering the ocean at different dielectric mediums create static electricity

What evidence do you have to support that? Any trials? And comparisons? Any numbers? Thanks.

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
This is a very confusing thread. I welcome any advantage to keeping a healthy tank.

What is different about the water when it comes out of the reactor than before it went in?

ReefToys

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a very confusing thread. I welcome any advantage to keeping a healthy tank.

What is different about the water when it comes out of the reactor than before it went in?
Yes I can answer many questions...by simply ...call my company and I be more then happy explain how P2o Reactors works:)
Thank You
Slawek @reeftoys.com

Thales

Advanced Reefer
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I can answer many questions...by simply ...call my company and I be more then happy explain how P2o Reactors works:)
Thank You
Slawek @reeftoys.com

It would be really great if you would answer any of the questions asked directly. You are starting to seem like you have no answers.

Dnyceli

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is very difficult for hobbyist aquarists to provide solid evidence. Unless you're running side by side tanks with a control you are only going by your own observations. I fought with lower ph and a bad bought of cyano. Nothing helped until I started trying this. For me this worked and it worked well. I don't use it anymore because I've done a few other things and it's one less thing running, but I would do it again if the cyano comes back. Is that evidence? Not at all... but it's the start of the formulation of a hypothesis. So instead of getting angry at people who have seen results feeling challenged to provide something that no one would be capable of unless we have more evidence, try it. See if you have any improvement or not. It's not snake oil because no one is selling you anything. Everyone should have an air-pump around. What is there to lose except contributing to the collective knowledge. Some people were laughed at when they proposed sugar, peroxide, vinegar / vodka dosing and we've come to learn more by having more people participate.

Stamford is now doing studies out on the reef as well as in the lab. This is the type of real measurement and observation that until now only hobbyists have been trying with good experiences. Public Aquariums maintain huge surge devices to simulate the reef. If you don't see any improvement trying this or if you do have a negative experience, then simply stop. It's doubtful that there would be anything but a net neutral result.

Inevo is correct. I had read an article that they tried this method in Japan's harbor ocean waters to perform clean ups and have concluded great improvements. I have come to find out with Japanese culture there is a great deal of quality and emphasis on workmanship and studies. I guess this all stems from their culture being thought this while growing up. So yes I am a believer that this method works. It is just logical. Micro bubbles of course will be able to capture small particles and are able to get skinned out through your overflow just like a skimmer would do.

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Thank You
Slawek @reeftoys.com

OK, now i think i get it,,I was confused because of the word "reactor" ,, in my mind its a device. A device that makes sense and I probably would use one.
The cavitation process as far as i understand it is something that moves so fast that air bubble are actually created in the water from the speed it travels,similar to what a mantis shrimp makes when it hits something. that somehow strips CO2 out of the water. then theres another part of it that realigns molecules so they're not magnetized anymore, similar to how if you bang or rub 2 pieces of meta together they'll become magnets. just the opposite.
did i catch on or no?

Thales

Advanced Reefer
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Inevo is correct. I had read an article that they tried this method in Japan's harbor ocean waters to perform clean ups and have concluded great improvements. I have come to find out with Japanese culture there is a great deal of quality and emphasis on workmanship and studies. I guess this all stems from their culture being thought this while growing up. So yes I am a believer that this method works. It is just logical. Micro bubbles of course will be able to capture small particles and are able to get skinned out through your overflow just like a skimmer would do.

There seems to be no follow up on the initial harbor study.
The standford stuff is looking at pH changes to localized reefs by bubbling. There is nothing magic here - bubble good air into CO2 saturated water and the pH will go up. No one has disputed that this happens, it is the other claims by the nano bubble people that are suspect.

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
personally as someone who has tried a ton of different things and played with different gadgets, bacteria's carbons ect, i dont see any benifit to this that a skimmer doesnt do in itself. i see why one person is pushing the so called advantage of this item cause he is selling it,

ReefToys

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
personally as someone who has tried a ton of different things and played with different gadgets, bacteria's carbons ect, i dont see any benifit to this that a skimmer doesnt do in itself. i see why one person is pushing the so called advantage of this item cause he is selling it,
P2o reactors are not skimmers and yes they will help skimmers works much more efficient ....

ReefToys

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bro since you're online can you read my previous comment and see if I got the concept or not?
I'm sorry I forgot about your post ...
Probably best way for you going to be-visit my website and my Facebook that is a lot of explanation I share for public...unfortunately not everything can be discussed ...
Few details
Microbubbles will not travel to the reef tank....
Reactors do not bleach SW
Skimmers Will work much better-more garbage out
Pump for reactors are very small you don't need to use strong pump
Sicce Syncra Silent 1.0 Pump (251 GPH) Pump
Still confused give me a call thank you

Last edited:

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
please explain how the skimmer will work better ? ive owned over 30 skimmers and tested for a couple of the manufactures. dosing vodka made my skimmer perform better supposedly, pellets supposedly made my skimmers work better. im not saying your product wont work. but there's a ton of tanks that are doing great without YOUR product and have been. im not against new products by any means. but what will your do that a cheap pump and wooden stone and air pump wont do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: