Status
Not open for further replies.

ReefToys

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry my friend you comparing oranges to apples...P2o reactors are very sophisticated and advance piece of equipment .....I have several people try copying this technology and they fail....only reason I use PVC pipes for this equipment..is so going to be very easy install in the reef aquarium sumps.because good amount of electrostatic coming from reactors you will have about 0.50 to 1" increase of the level foam coming out from the skimmer...
And honestly guys for many years this hobby was always last to get newest technologies like LED ,carbon a.k.a. bio pallets ....Testing and discovering New technology is totally different ballgame.... Like I stated before you have a question you welcome to call me directly thank you .

Last edited:

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Im sure whatever you have works well, so good in fact that your condescending self gets to be the only vendor on this site that doesn't have to pay.

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Bro stop sending me emails every time you edit that final statement,,
$200,000 for research and development doesn't impress me,, write it off because at this point you don't know if you'll make money
Now pay MR for being able to promote your product, you're not even a donor big spender

Thales

Advanced Reefer
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh stop it! What is it supposed to do and how do you measure it? Simple question before you get me to watch more than another minute of one of your videos.
Happy Holidays!

Thales

Advanced Reefer
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You start asking for something which is very complicated and I am sure you will not be able fully understand ...

What is your thing supposed to do and how do you measure it?

If you can't answer that question you are selling snake oil.

ReefToys

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Over 20 minutes of explanation on video should give you some idea what I'm talking about ......
Snake oil ? Sorry I do not in business in the reptile industry. On my Facebook ReefToys.com
I have a more information when it comes to many subjects ... you always welcome to browse and educate yourself a little bit . Sorry this is not the plumbing subject .

Last edited:

Thales

Advanced Reefer
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Such easy questions that you are even necroposting to avoid answering.

What does your thing supposed to do?

How do you measure it?

If you can't bother to answer the questions, please stop posting here.

ReefToys

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefs.com did review on P2o Reactors.....
Again all the answers you have on my video and frankly I am very surprised you don't understand this subject .And of course I can email to Josh who is the owner of this forum if this discussion is not appropriate ....thank you

Thales

Advanced Reefer
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Josh has already offered to block you from this forum. I asked him not to because I generally don't like that kind of thing - however you are getting obtuse.

I don't want to watch more of your 25 minute poorly filmed video about you babbling about bio electricity and holding props out of frame and talking about 'magic materials' and apologizing for jumping all over the place.

I just want to know what your thing is supposed to do and how you are measuring it.

Thales

Advanced Reefer
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never mind. I looked at your site again, you have nothing. No info, no data, no follow up. Josh emailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: