E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
Rich, you had two great tanks.

ReefMonkey, you have the Elos Mini going, right? I'm sure that will be a good tank. I'm starting up a Midi and it will be SPS dominant also.

MIKE NY

Two Decade Club
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
I have a frag/reef 20 gallon...frag tanks are just boring so I added some diversity, sand, rock, algae, fish etc...mostly has SPS frags and some mini colonies...add kalk water top off and dose A&B daily to maintain levels and also do 10% w/c every week. Its lit by an Aquatic Life 4 bulb T5s fixture..has both a hang-on filter and a large hang-on Octopus skimmer. Here is a quick pic I took...

walnuts24

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I have some SPS in my BC 29 with Radion Gen 2

0133662D-70F3-4713-9AD9-B7A44186F9B2-977-000000E5439A3BDE_zps34d085cc.jpg

ReefMadman

Evil Jedi Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I have a bc29 that is a mixed reef....but is sps dominant...upgraded steves leds retrofit...i have 15 different sps in there...plus zoas, palys, acans, some softies(torch, hammer, spaghetti leather)...a chalice and a gbt nem....plus a hitchiker xenia that keeps popping up in different places but never stays put. I know they all need diff requirements....i set my rock scape up in a steppe formation, with the sps at the top...and the others at their respective depths moving downward....some of my sps are still frags though...so they are on the frag shelf sitting high in the tank....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: