digitalreefer

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Finally I have a direction for my tank and I'm starting my tank thread. I put together a picture with 4 photos of the tank progress over the past 2 months... what a difference!

So far I've got about a dozen different zoa morphs and plan on getting as many as possible. I'm also going to start a couple of rocks with polyps from all of my colonies and try to grow some really crazy zoo rocks.

Let me know what you all think.
I'll post some pics of the zoas later.

Attachments

• tank_progression.jpg
    tank_progression.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 356

digitalreefer

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
As promised here are a few of my specimens.

Attachments

• dark_green.jpg
    dark_green.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 341
  • yellow_greens.jpg
    yellow_greens.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 339
  • fire_ice.jpg
    fire_ice.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 343
  • zombie_eyes.jpg
    zombie_eyes.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 337
  • pinkeye_greens.jpg
    pinkeye_greens.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 338
  • peach.jpg
    peach.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 340
  • pale_pink.jpg
    pale_pink.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 335
  • 2head_frogspawn.jpg
    2head_frogspawn.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 329
P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Very Nice Ditigal. i like the progress pics. It's going to look sweet once it's done. Love the cave!

digitalreefer

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Pedro said:
Very Nice Ditigal. i like the progress pics. It's going to look sweet once it's done. Love the cave!

Thanks... my tang loves the cave too although I fear he's still going to get too big eventually... already he's had to stop using one of his favorite crevices.

digitalreefer

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
nanoreefer22 said:
Eric, Tank looks nice in pics but better in person :D. When'd you get those yellow :), I'll be over to trade a frag with ya ;)

I got the yellows yesterday from Wing, they're amazing looking... even nicer in person with a greenish tint. Got a few oranges too that aren't in the pics.

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
scarf_ace1981 said:
i have a feeling those yellows will morph. wing's light isn't very strong.

I concur. That's why I asked to see them open. I had those same zoanthids from Fishtown. Under shaded/low light, they'll remain a brilliant yellow. Otherwise, :grumpy:

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
digital what light you have?

The zoa should be slightly yellow and teal. The light I have is quite new 175 MH and 2 sucky actinic old bulbs from our admin.(could be 2 years old) I am too cheap to get change the actinics.:shhh:

I also have a powderly green zoa in my first SW tank. under PC light. Not trading it yet until they grow bigger.

digitalreefer

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Just thought I'd post some pics of the new elegance coral, it's really starting to open up nicely

Thanks again Fred! I'll keep you updated on it's progress. It's gotten even bigger since I took the pics a little while ago.

digitalreefer

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Haven't updated in awhile, so I thought I'd post some updated pics. The tank is doing well and I'm very happy with it's growth and overall progress.

Attachments

• tang-a.jpg
    tang-a.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 89
  • tank-a.jpg
    tank-a.jpg
    294.3 KB · Views: 87
  • tank2-a.jpg
    tank2-a.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 87
  • nemofish3-a.jpg
    nemofish3-a.jpg
    477.4 KB · Views: 86

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: