vio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
271   3   0
Thanks Vio everything is good still using the same set up a few months ago i tied in a 75gal sps tank that had a minor set back with black bugs but is back on track now. Also my nitrates were undetectable so I started dosing nitrates which is really helped along with acropower
6ead38d9a596d2a56fabb562b9749299.jpg
d1323b7a001df063e3d5f9e0995dbf50.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I love the Aquascope in SPS tank , mine is close to yours.

Attachments

• 274.jpg
    274.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 427

MikeC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
I have made a personal decision to brake my tanks down and exit the hobby.
20200315_102832-01.jpeg

A good friend and expert reefer summed it up perfectly buy saying

" Sometimes in life you have to let go of what you love In order to start the next chapter"

This really hit home and has helped me greatly.

I have made this decision to go out on top,(I Don't mean to sound pompous, but by "on top" I mean the best that I could ever imagine my tank to be) Every thing was still very healthy and happy in my tank.

This decision is under my control rather than an unfortunate incident or situation.
20200206_152823-01.jpeg

I want to thank everyone I ever met in this hobby who has helped me in any way over the years. Please know It is greatly appreciated and I hope I was able to do the same in return.

Most of my coral are sold or pending locally and I will not be shipping them to anyone under any circumstances.

My tank impressed me and in the end that is what was important.

If anything ells I hope I was able to share and spread some love,beauty and appreciation for the soft coral reef tank.

~Best wishes to all

MikeC
20200213_133809-01.jpeg

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Mike you might be out of the hobby but your Tanks will never leave. they will always be remembered as one of the best tanks ever. You should be proud. You are leaving on top and I wish you all the best on your next phase in life. You are a true friend and a gem of a person so if you ever need anything don't be a stranger.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: