drpaul84

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
new version is being iffy with me as well, regularly crashes, cannot reply to PM's instead it has a button to "replay" and it does not allow you to reply, and i also have gotten locked out, i am operating on IOS7 on an iPhone 5 if that matters. The previous version was much more stable.

SI-Reef

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I log on using the app i get a message "this forum appears have deactivated tapatalk please contact your administrator"

It was working fine for a week, the issue started yesterday. How do i fix it?
Phone Samsung S3

duromega

Fish Hoarder
Staff member
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Josh is there any chances that the new app can be updated with the old UI ? I found the old one more stable more user friendly I feel like I wen from iOS 6 to iOS 7 with the new reefs app
sorry.gif

pola0502ds

Beginner
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This app is terrible, everytime i click on a category it freezes my phone. I heard an update was coming out and it was supposed to be released 2 weeks ago. Whats going on with that?

careyesm

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone else have a problem on the iPhone app where every time you try to use it on your phone you have to log in again ?

I have the same problem, I have a IPHONE 5S and I reinstalled the app but it crash a I time that I try to open for example database, please help

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: