M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I've glued frags down and no increase of any growth ever. I think the best method is taking them off the frag and re glueing on the rocks. I bet it's how all the ppl who brag about fast growth do it just keep it a secret.

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
I've glued frags down and no increase of any growth ever. I think the best method is taking them off the frag and re glueing on the rocks. I bet it's how all the ppl who brag about fast growth do it just keep it a secret.
your not getting growth isnt because of them being on a plug, you need to read more and understand the chemistry side of the hobby and keep your hands out of the tank.

diesel, by live sand sitting. do you mean out of water or while the tank is up and running

Geraud

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
By live sand, do you mean the one that is mixed with water in a sealed container? If so, I would find what I want to do with the aquascaping first....

Note that re-aquascaping during the cycle is not a problem at all.

Once you have corals in, patience is the key to growth. So unless you see an obvious problems (corals stinging one another etc), it is better to let them "do their thing"

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: